Wednesday 1 June 2011

Mistake

I believe that all parents make mistakes. Some make more than others and some worry more than others, but no parent is perfect.

I also I believe that I make many, many mistakes. And one I made yesterday was to give little bear a blopen.

He thinks it is wonderful, marvellous, magic! Not only is there a fine green spatter all over the brand new t-shirt that I bought for him to go to the martial arts in, but I didn't check when he went upstairs to wash his hands and now a fine purple mist has descended all over the sink area. I am not sure I will be able to get it off the grout - I shall be reduced to bleach.

I daren't confiscate them. He has already had a remarkable strop about where his yellow one is. However I am not impressed at all. Fortunately the pens were half price in Matalan so at least the reduced price will offset some of the damage.

Also, fascinated to see what adverts appear after this post. Seeing what adverts appear after I have posted a particular topic is becoming my hobby.

No comments: