Wednesday 29 June 2011

Normal times

Darling father has been out on a date. As he has been flirting with a lady of a similar age, I am not very worried about an outraged father on my doorstep with a shotgun, but I am keeping an open mind.

Little bear is poorly - his tummy hurts, his legs hurts, he is cold... Meanwhile he seems v warm to me and has been almost asleep all day while watching Primeval.

Meanwhile apart from internet shopping I have not managed to get anything done. I have been sitting here, almost frozen, trying to keep as still as possible to let little bear sleep, which he has nearly done all day.

Darling father is out tomorrow, and little bear has been dosed up with baby nurofen and kaolin, and is probably more of the same. I shall be doing duty as a cushion and cuddle pillow. To be honest, there are worse things.

No comments: