Friday 24 June 2011

High Gravity Day

I am having a high gravity day, and I am not enjoying it.

First of all, I am a bit croaky, have a bit of a cough and some glands are a bit bigger than normal, so I have a huge dose of self pity.

Then there are the accidents I have had. I have broken the top of the plastic cereal holder and I can't fix it. And you should have seen the ragged mess that was my first two attempts to tear plastic bags off a roll to put the cereal in. I did manage to fix the kitchen bin lid that I broke (no idea how I managed that). Knocking over the tin full of sardine flavoured sunflower oil as I was mopping up a spilled cup of tea in the kitchen didn't help.

Then the minor bits, like scattering teabags all over the floor when I was trying to refill the teabag jar. All sorts of niggles, stumbles and fumbles.

I feel I should lock myself in a little room until I am safe to come out. However that is not an option. Soon I shall have to go and pick up little bear from nursery, who will be wearing his cyberman helmet. Walking to nursery we were chased by Weeping Angels, with much diving into cover. I can't wait for the walk home.

1 comment:

ravylesley said...

I think you should just sit down and touch nothing as imo days like these just need to be endured not enjoyed