Sunday 10 January 2010

Hunting

There is a mouse in this room.

Evil cat has finally noticed.

This morning I put on the new 'mouse scarer' and it says that it interferes with nervous system. I joked with dear heart that evil cat might actually be able to catch a disorientated mouse. One that had been on darling father's Grandad juice.

To the best of my knowledge evil cat has never seen a mouse. However she is a cat and evil, I think the instincts are there. The trouble is that cats have the instincts to hunt, but not to kill, that is why cats bring in live prey, to teach their humans how to kill or because they need to be taught how to kill. I don't want to have to put a mouse out of it's misery, but I don't want it widdling on the wiring.

I think I shall go to bed and worry about it in the morning.

No comments: