Tuesday 19 January 2010

Lurgy continues

Little bear is still not feeling well. I coaxed him in to nursery where he was well behaved but he didn't eat the crumpets - and he loves crumpets! Today I didn't have the heart. He is tired, pink cheeked and listless. I am also just about at my wits end trying to change his nappy (he is resisting with extreme resolution) and to get him to eat and drink. I am keeping going with the baby nurofen and fingers crossed he will be fine soon. There are no further spots, and the consensus is teeth. He points at his mouth (dore mouf) and rubs his fingers over the back where molars would come through.

A Fireman Sam dvd arrived in the post today, which may be a complete lifesaver, and I am keeping him warm and cuddled. I am here because I was hoping he would be tempted to snuggle up on my chair and sleep - no such luck so far.

No comments: