Saturday 16 January 2010

Poor little bear

Yesterday the nursery suggested that little bear might be teething (again!). He has v rosy cheeks - actually at both ends because is nappy rash is extremely aggravated. He is a bit off colour and a little off his food. He complained that his milk was too wet.

Today he was very off colour. His nappy was a battle field, his cheeks were scarlet and he was struggling to stay awake (I actually got him to doze on me for a little while, but he was fighting it). He was in bed and asleep by 6.30pm.

And he has lumpy spots on his hand. On one hand it would be great if he got chicken pox over and done with. On the other hand - I hate seeing my little bear poorly.

Though to be honest, I would not be surprised if he bounced back tomorrow. Possibly very early tomorrow. Poor little bear.

No comments: