Thursday 7 January 2010

Not sure what to do

Little bear cozened me into taking up his set of 258 colouring items (still nearly complete!) up for him to play with. Of course I ended up sitting on the floor putting the bits away.

I couldn't stand up. My legs hadn't gone to sleep, there was just not enough strength to push up. There wasn't anything I could easily grab to pull myself up, so I crawled across the floor to the doorway and shuffled round. There are two steps going down from little bear's room and then the flight of stairs proper on the left. I swung my legs down onto the little steps and I was able to stand up, walk properly, drag little bear downstairs, feed him fruit etc.

This is not the first time something like this has happened. I have always put it down to being unfit/overweight/middle aged. But I haven't been like this for a few months, and I am worried. Perhaps I ought to see a doctor - snow permitting. Can anyone reassure me that this is normal? I don't want to waste a dr's time.

2 comments:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

For your own peace of mind you should go to the doctors.

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

Search the net to see what you can find out by your symptons but I'd make an appt to see the doc anyway to put your mind at rest. Could just be a trapped nerve or a problem with one of your discs. The good thing is it can't be too serious as it doesn't happen all the time. Sue x