Tuesday 26 January 2010

We have water. I am quite relieved because I really have low expectations of That Landlord, and I am impressed that we have got the water back on so quickly.

Ankle continues sore, but is much improving.

Little bear continues in his man crush on Fireman Sam

I am weighing up whether to put in an order to Lakeland and then set myself a strict target, or wait until I have hit the target - if I do the Lakeland order first then I will set myself a stricter target. I could do with some bits from there, but perhaps I could manage without.

And I am COLD. There seems to be a chill in my bones.

2 comments:

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

Pleased your water is back on. It had got colder again today, the weatherman said it would. Keep resting the ankle, and turn the heating up a tad. Sue x

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you - that hug is so welcome...

Self pity is one of the worst illnesses you can get, and I feel a large dose of it coming on.

The foot is being rested lol. WS x