Thursday 28 January 2010

Sue - that is a lot for a budget! And youngsters that age have hollow legs! Dear heart's lunches are not included in my budget, but mine and little bear's are.

We don't drink much here, and we don't smoke thank goodness. I gave up nearly twenty years ago, and I am so glad. I thought cigarettes were expensive then.

Our biggest sin is takeaways, and a really nice Chinese has just opened near here. Darn. But we are getting a little better. Thank goodness - because I am going to include them in the £75 that I have set, and I am determined to stick to it.

2 comments:

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

Yes we like to have the odd takewaway too!. Am hoping to have chinese on Saturday as we have bben really good and not had one this year!. ps you made me order a lakeland catalogue last night!!!! Sue x

Wannabe Sybil said...

Sue - Lakeland catalogues are such a wonderful sin. It is so hard to resist all the wonderful gadgets.

What I do if I am going to order is that I go online and list everything I fancy, then go back a minimum of 24 hours later and see if I really NEED it. It has been relatively helpful and saved my kitchen drawers from much clutter! WS x