Tuesday 2 October 2012

Autumn Cleaning?

For some reason I always feel like having a really good clean in autumn.  I have no idea why, it just is when it seems to work for me.  So I need to update the side bar - Operation Clutterbust is on the go! 

Yesterday I happened in the kitchen.  Today I hope to happen a little in the study. 

I have felt a little down at times, with a 'where do I start!' feeling, but I have learned by long experience that just starting somewhere, even in the middle, is better than not starting at all. 

I also have to do some in the study as darling father is about to paint the windows. 

So, over two days I have cleared out eight binsacks above and beyond the normal rubbish, so that is something.  I have just about scratched the surface, so I had better get a move on!

No comments: