Sunday 14 October 2012

The computer does not have a virus

The computer that has gone to the very nice repair man has not got a virus, it just refuses to switch on once it has been switched off.  It has become worse and worse and now it flatly refuses to co-operate. 

On the other hand, I was told I had had a virus, little bear is showing signs of being desperately under the weather (he slept for twelve hours last night!), OH is definitely not well and darling father is feeling poorly.  So while the computer may be virus free, everyone else isn't.  Even evil cat is a bit under the weather and didn't take advantage of her usual cuddles with Nice Mr Next Door. 

The computer I am working on probably is too old to catch a virus.  However I did manage to get some writing done last night, despite the siren call of some games that I used to love playing but are too creaky to run on the current system.

There is always a bright side.

No comments: