Wednesday 21 November 2012

I don't care what they think

Someone in the Asda warehouse packed a delivery that was delivered to me yesterday.  It was three bottles of whiskey and five bags of frozen mince, and nothing more.  I think of all the odd looking orders that I have put together, this is one of the better ones.  I wonder what they think when they are packing the orders.  In this case, while I don't actually mind, I think I would prefer not to know.

It is not as bad as it looks, honest.

1 comment:

Wannabe Sybil said...

There have been a lot of views of this post. I hope I should add that there was a really good deal on whiskey, and I had already picked up all the fruit, veg and other staples from Morrisons using vouchers. Poor little bear did not have to subsist on whiskey chilli WS xxx