Tuesday 20 November 2012

Little bear is asleep

Little bear has been looking more and more tired.  It is now 7.20am and I am desperate for him to carry on sleeping - and this is a late sleep in for little bear.  He really, really needs this sleep, yesterday he burst into tears when I pinned up a ticket - and I didn't even put the pin through the ticket itself, just the paper it was attached to!  He is definitely feeling fragile.   So he really needs the lie in.

My dilemma is that I really, really need to visit the bathroom.  Until I do I can't get on with making little bear's lunch or ironing his uniform.  I really can't move unless it is in the direction of the bathroom.  But if I go to the bathroom little bear will wake up, he will come bouncing out of bed, no matter how quietly I tread.  I am typing in the dark as little bear will sleep through the keyboard, but has always woken if the light is switched on.

And he really, really, really needs his sleep.

I am hanging on.  OH comes downstairs at 8am, which he has to do, and little bear will be woken by that.  I will have 50 minutes to get all things ready, we are so close to the school.  I am grimly ignoring my tummy's rumbles. 

The things that you do for your little ones.

No comments: