Wednesday 21 November 2012

I love my neighbours

My neighbours are brilliant.  The are kind, generous, and a wonderful source of support and practical help that has been invaluable time after time.  They are some of the very few people I trust little bear to.

But they have a Christmas wreath on their door already.  It is only November.  It isn't even the very end of November.  Every year is the same, the fireworks have barely cooled down after bonfire night before the tinsel comes out. 

My natural inclination is to get round to Christmas decorations some time on Christmas Eve.  Fortunately my neighbours are tolerant of my Scrooge like tendancies. 

That reminds me, I need to get the chilli vodka started for Nice Mr Next Door.  He enjoys it every Christmas. 

1 comment:

Welsh Poppy said...

Chilli Vodka....do you have a recipe please.
I have made Lemoncello, rhubarb fizzy wine and blackberry vodka.