Tuesday 6 November 2012

Morrisons strategy

I thought it would be worth while keeping up to the Morrisons strategy.  I really enjoy Morrisons, I like their fruit and veg particularly.  It does look, however, that the attempt to get the voucher for spending £40 eight weeks running it isn't going to work.

Yesterday OH didn't manage to pick up the stuff from Morrisons and he came racing home as the GP wouldn't let me go to the hospital by myself.  He has also firmly and very clearly refused to allow me to go out today.  I may end up going at the weekend (yeurk!) or something, but I can see me missing a week. 

This isn't the end of the world.  If I just manage 6 weeks then I get a £25 voucher, and really, while it is nice, it is not necessarily a major strategy.  However breaking the bottle of brandy last week and then looking like I'll miss this week means that it feels a bit unlucky.

I shall have a bit of a think about the whole thing.  The point is to save money, challenge me to be creative and inventive and eat good food.   There is more than one way to do that. 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

REST!!! Sit and write, or knit!

Hugs x

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you again for the hugs. I confess, I dug out the wordpad programme on the netbook and tapped a few hundred words out, which I am much more pleased with than the stuff I junked. And it is definitely knitting weather! Thank you again. WS xxx