Sunday 11 November 2012

Little bear said the wrong thing

As little bear was bouncing around the garden centre today I was losing a bit of patience.  I also wanted to show OH something.  As little bear threatened to ricochet off a Christmas tree I said, 'Go and find your father.'
Little bear said, with great clarity and carrying quality, 'Which one?'  Obviously he was deciding whether it was his father or mine he was searching for, but no-one who heard him, that is, everyone within about ten miles, would know that.

Then OH gave me a Look.

I am very grumpy with both of them. 

2 comments:

ravylesley said...

sorry Sybs but couldnt help but snigger at LB.My four have been on a mission to embarass me publicly ever since they learnt to talk lol

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Lesley - I have got off lightly so far, but I suspect he is saving it up... WS xxxx