Friday 30 November 2012

Same old same old

Finally, despite some ridiculous health scares, I am in a fit and proper state to get all the scarves listed on ebay, plus two blankets.  I thought I would spend next week listing the dratted things, I would stop then, hopefully get any sold away for Christmas and make a dent in the stuff clogging up the junk room.  Any remaining that were listed but unsold could be forwarded to one of the charities, those who did not get listed could be listed in the New Year.  All seemed nice and straightforward and I even dug out my camera. 

Of course things are never that straightforward.  I am not sure what has happened, but the computer is not playing nicely.  I have a choice between the netbook which has a habit of clicking on stuff by itself.  You should have seen the Approved Food order when I did the initial look on it - random doesn't even describe it and that was before the Tia Maria.  I didn't even recognise some of the stuff.  It also has an extremely iffy keyboard and I am not sure it can cope with pictures.  It was a gift from darling uncle, and I am extremely grateful for it, but not really up to listing on ebay.  Or I could come on this PC, which I am using now.  Despite little bear's best efforts, the keyboard is fine, it will accept lots of pictures, but I can't seem to work the browser.  I can't find any of my shortcuts (of course I can actually find ebay!) I can't see the toolbar and I can only log on here if I start to post a comment, and after using that as a way to sign in to click on the big B icon that gets me onto my homepage.  The normal, 'click here to sign in' has disappeared. 

Tonight I shall throw myself on OH's mercy and see what he suggests.  I am a bit reluctant to do this as I know he is tired and has been busy, so I may put it off so that he can have a restful weekend.  I am confident I shall come up with something!

No comments: