Monday 12 November 2012

Off to a slow start

I had a lot of plans for today.  I am feeling so much better that I thought today I could start to catch up.

I didn't get an early night as darling father went out and I wasn't sure when he would get back.  However by 11.30 I crawled into my pit and snuggled down.  That is when battle started.  Evil cat was determined - she wanted to sleep in the exact same place as my head was.  And she was not going to give up.  Being woken up by inhaling a tabby tail is not fun, and while her fur is still lovely and soft, it can be as lovely as it likes but I still don't want her to sit on my head.  I need to breathe during sleep, although I think evil cat was using that as leverage to get me to move. 

Then at 5am little bear fell out of bed.  I responded with the normal cuddles, and he snuggled back down.  Unfortunately neither he nor I could get back to sleep, so he came downstairs at 6.30am and started playing on the computer after telling me his head was still infected by the fall.  I was too tired to get into that.

By 7am I had the washing machine and the dryer on, had emptied the dishwasher and lining up little bear's sandwiches.

I really struggle to sleep during the day, however, today I may make an effort.  

No comments: