Thursday 28 October 2010

Clutterbust foreshadowed

Ian - breadmaker already gone, with a load of other stuff. I seemed to have been building up to Operation Clutterbust for a while. And there is an open invitation to mooch round the charity shops of Headingley any time - though not with little bear.

As little bear has been devouring yogurt by the gallon, I am resurrecting the yogurt maker. And his interest in popcorn is saving the popcorn maker. I am always using my Remoska and Slow Cooker anyway. Some things stay.

I think things that I am using cannot be defined as clutter. I had already got rid of a load of stuff to the charity shop which were potential projects.

On another note. I had bought some cushion covers to stuff with unravelled jumpers (fantastic comfort) and then darling father pointed out that he had a heap of cushions and cushion covers. Hmm. I shall be taking on a load of items from darling father, and I don't want him to feel that he has nothing that is of worth. I need to plan better.

No comments: