Friday 29 October 2010

Operation Clutterbust 2

Pre-sorted but now out of the house...

Four swing bin liners full of toys, four carrier bags of books.

Darling father is helping with the Methodist sale tomorrow on the bookstore, and he is now helping set up. I have left them to it, I am not getting entangled as I don't have the energy to help my own house let along anyone else's at the moment.

So, off to do ironing. I will feel a lot better if I can get that lot sorted.

(I have a 25% off voucher for the Works. Dare I use it?)

1 comment:

Ian said...

Hope you got your ironing done! Did you donate the 4 bin liners of books and toys to the Methodist sale?

I'm really glad DF is getting involved there. The irony of him getting involved with the Methodists of all people is not lost on me. BUT, it's the place where he's most likely to make good friends of his own age.

Oh, and I encourage you to treat yourself at the Works, but it depends on what you want. They had some really good leftovers and 'grandmas recipes and household remedies' book when I was last in there.