Sunday 31 October 2010

Goods inward

Darling father came home from the sale with an assortment of goodies, fortunately most of them consumables.

And then we went to OH's sister. Well, little bear was soooooo good! He said please and thank you, he sat nicely, he ate nicely, he chatted, he charmed them... And came back with lots of sweeties, goodies, and little bits and pieces. I got the impression that he could have just asked for anything, as it was he came back with a huge inflatable bat. Just because they thought he may like it. I would like to add that little bear was not scared of anything including a singing frankenstein, a shuffling grim reaper and a 'floating' head that scared the life out of me.

OH's sister had put so much effort into it. There were decorations, lovely food, fuss for little bear - I felt a bit ashamed that I hadn't planned anything like it.

OH may be planning on doing a tip run today, but it is likely to be garden rubbish and the overflow from not having our bins emptied last week. The council have changed bin collection times and I think we got a little lost in the shuffle. I called it in, but didn't really stress about it. With so many rats around (despite Oscar's best efforts) it isn't nice, however, so OH may be able to take some of the less smelly bits.

No comments: