Monday 25 October 2010

Clutterbust sabotage

Yesterday morning little bear was awake and playing happily. In fact, I could have probably left him for a half hour more before getting him. He was playing with a beanie panda and a clockwork mouse and the panda was definitely the superhero and the mouse lived in an abacus, and it was all quite detailed.

What was remarkable, for me, is that he must have fossicked for these toys, which I haven't seen for months, before playing with them as his favourite toys EVER. He loves these toys, he really loves them and even though he hasn't played with the panda at least for over a year, I can't possibly get rid of it because he LOVES it.

Last night I tiptoed into his room, removed the book from his chest (I think he fell asleep mid 'read') and pulled the duvet over him. As he stirred I handed him Ratatouille and he just smiled so happily and hugged it, eyes shut, with so much love, I just melted. Ratatouille is a very safe toy.

No comments: