Friday 8 October 2010

Own up!

Who has been boasting about little bear's sleep? He does sleep really, really well - unless someone mentions how good he is at sleeping... Last night was another broken sleep. It was heartbreaking because his cough woke him up but didn't wake him all the way up so he was sort of whimpering in his sleep. It took me half an hour to get him in a state to take some cough medicine (which more or less seemed to help) and the obligatory honey. Then he didn't want me to leave, but he was completely exhausted and wasn't sleeping when I was there, so I was playing patience on my mobile to keep myself awake while I listened for him.

And I woke up with little bear standing next to me with his hands over his face - he was hiding!

He is much better this morning, but doing ghost impressions. Fingers crossed he has a good sleep tonight.

No comments: