Sunday 24 October 2010

Why teabags

Everyone has their little ways. I like to keep teabags sealed up. Once the packet is opened I like to keep them either in a tin or, in a rarely tasted version (eg lemon and ginger) I will tie them in a plastic bag.

So yesterday I went to make a pot of tea for darling father, and the tin I usually use is empty. So I got to the pack of Welsh tea (don't get me started, but it was a gift from darling uncle and I actually like the taste of it). The foil pack was open and it looked like just one bag had been taken out. The same for another two packs. I also disposed of some pg tips that had been open for a few years and some tetley that had come back with us from holiday in May (Operation Clutterbust).

So, how had the packs opened? OH wouldn't, he knows where the tin is. Darling father always has his tea made - so what had happened? Well the net result was more room in the tea and coffee cupboard, which is due for a clear out anyway. It is, however, a little bit of a mystery.

No comments: