Thursday 21 October 2010

Not clutterbust

I checked over my online grocery order. Do we really need this? Am I absolutely certain I would use that? Then I went to add some dried parsley and Schwarz jars are three for the price of two on herbs.

There are two issues. One is that there are few herbs sold online at Sainsbury, one of the few downsides. Three for the price of two brings the Schwarz jars almost to the range of reasonable as well. Instincts are telling me to top up. I have the remains of fresh herbs in the garden as well as a flourishing rosemary bush. However I like the dried herbs particularly for casseroles and when I am roasting veg. Morrisons do a very reasonable own brand range, but I am not getting out much at the moment. Instincts are telling me to top up.

BUT I HAVE NO ROOM.

2 comments:

Ian said...

But you've got two walls with two levels of cupboards, as well as plenty of counter space. What have you got in all those cupboards?

DF used to work in a stockroom. Get some advice from him? LOL!

Wannabe Sybil said...

DF was a manager, as he would be the first to remind us lol!

I'll do a proper post to give an idea of the problem. Thanks for the hugs WS x