Saturday 21 May 2011

Approved Food

I love approved food, I get lots and lots from there. Today I got an email - 10% off if I spend more than £35 before 10pm Sunday.

10% of £35 is £3.50. The postage is £5.25. Mind you, there are a lot of things you can get for £3.50 at Approved Food. I could get a nice tin of chocolate biscuits, 17 snack sized bags of maltezers, or even 35 bags of yogurt coated blackcurrant flakes.

The big question is - do I need the stuff, really, honesty, and where do I put it if I do get anything? And is it really worth £3.50?

Of course, if I spend £100 then I will save £10, and there is even more you can get from Approved Food with £10...

This way lies madness!

1 comment:

The mum of all trades said...

I have never heard of it. I am off to google this of what you speak