Saturday 7 May 2011

Sleeeeeeeep

For the second morning in a row little bear decided he wanted to be up at 5am. 5.20am saw his first tantrum - I didn't cave but I felt very grumpy.

Then I got a lift with darling brother and his friend to darling uncle's house where I cleaned. I didn't do as much as last week, but managed quite a bit. I got rid of a kitchen curtain that had been chewed by a mouse. It had also chewed through several plastic bags and then stopped when it started on a bag of curry powder. I wish I could have seen its furry face!

I really don't like mice and I will set none humane traps - they could be widdling on my wiring!

Darling uncle has come home. He is more tired than he should be, but remarkably well. I am still on extra worry duty.

And now it is daft o'clock at night and the local boozer over the road, the one with all the car park fights, is playing loud music. I have no chance of getting to sleep before 2am, as it is karaoke and I defy anyone to sleep through that.

Please use swear word of choice on my behalf. I am too exhausted to think of anything more than 'fiddlesticks'.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Thinking of you! I am pretty tired today but not in your league, I think, although I was hoping for a nap this afternoon - not sure if I will get one, but I can hope!

ravylesley said...

Its these light mornings that are doing it! My five yr old has been up at stupid o'clock for a couple of mornings this week but a good growl sends him back to his bed and he falls asleep again