Wednesday 25 May 2011

Remoska

For those who don't know, this is the remoska http://www.lakeland.co.uk/2511/Standard-Remoska-Electric-Cooker It is the most amazing thing, that cooks the best baked potatoes ever, and lots of people use them all the time, myself included. I'm not on commission, but I use mine at least three times a week.

Except I've dinted the pan. It's the base that I have dinted, and it doesn't fit in the stand and the lid won't go on. Also, when I bought mine it was @ £25 less expensive than it is now (though I think I have saved my money by using it to save electric). Fortunately I can buy the base pan separately for a good deal less, but I am still not best pleased. And I can't manage without it, I just can't.

I am wondering what else will go wrong now.

No comments: