Tuesday 17 May 2011

Dance!

Little bear loves dance at nursery. So I tracked down the dance teacher that visits nursery once a week.

It's a long, long way away. Not really miles, but two bus rides and if I am going to make the class for 4-9 year olds then after he starts school we would have to get a taxi there, at least £10, plus the dance fees, then a long two buses home.

However I have made enquiries closer to home and I am quite optimistic I can find him somewhere. To be fair, I am not bothered about him learning to dance. But turning up on a regular basis to meet others and take exercise sounds good to me.

And I confess, it looks like the dance teacher that visits nursery is setting up the little ones to take part in a production. Of course I want him to be part of it, of course I will be going, and cooing and admiring that my little bear is sooooo talented (I'm a mum!). But I still am not taking it seriously - as long as he is having fun, that is all that matters.

No comments: