Sunday 8 May 2011

Some clutterbusting

Today I cleared out the medicine cupboard.

You know all those times when you realise you have a headache but no tablets in your bag, and so you buy a packet when you are out, or don't realise that you have a packet in (I bought another packet of paracetamol yesterday)? Well, we have enough painkillers to keep us until Christmas as we don't actually take that many. Thinking about it, they will last us until Christmas 2014! We also have an abundance of plasters, for now, until little bear really gets into his stride.

OH and little bear put together a gingerbread house from Approved Food. It tasted foul, but they had a lot of fun.

Also, Stardrops bathroom is very good indeed.

Darling uncle has rung several times and I put in a Tesco order to be delivered, they are very good where he is. I have had several alternatives rung through over the day, he is sounding a lot better.

Darling father is a bit under the weather.

I do feel a bit flat, but little bear came down at midnight, woke at 5am but then went back to sleep until 7.30am so I have not done too bad for sleep.

No comments: