Tuesday 3 May 2011

Shopping in spades

Okay, we could do with a little less shopping this month, but...

I have ordered three separate orders from Approved Food this week. The first one was just the usual, bits and bobs, odds and ends, stuff that comes in handy, especially for darling father who has happily ignored the link between salt and poor health for years and is the reason we now need a salt shaker.

The second order was because I followed a link in an email and clicked on gifts, and found a stack of books. So I picked up some fairy stories for little bear at 85p instead of £2.99 as it is a great chance to get some new reading material for me to tell him of a night time - there are about a dozen coming, and I picked up a few extras to make up the parcel.

The third was a chance to pick up a box of 36 two finger kitkats for £3.39 - ideal for rationing for little bear! Also some of OH's favourite treats were going at a very reasonable price.

There is a Lakeland order on the way, with darling father's early Father's Day present. It is a teasmade, and it would be really helpful for him, along with a small flask (on offer) for milk. I will be putting in a second order later, for bits and bobs and to use up the money off voucher that I have.

And I have just put in an order to Amazon. That was partly at the prompting of darling father who wanted a particular toy for little bear and it was about cheapest at Amazon, but a few of the books I have been wanting sort of fell into the order as well.

We will not be short of cardboard boxes!

No comments: