Tuesday 24 May 2011

Must not shop...

I got an email today from Approved Food including their latest offers.

I wanted loads!

But I am staying strong. I need the space in the kitchen more than I need to spend money. Especially as a load of things arrived from my friend ebay this morning. The scissors I want as a reward for being a non spender on there are no nearer.

I need to get my courage up to do driving lessons. If I could drive little bear could go to dance lessons, which he would love. It would be like a military operation getting everyone in the right place, but it could be done if I could drive.

I am dreading it.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I've been driving for 20 years now and couldn't imagine not being able to do so - but then I live in the middle of nowhere and life would be hard for us in all sorts of ways if I couldn't do some of the driving around - no gym, no piano lessons, etc etc, no after school clubs for the girls either. However, when I lived in a large town, we used the car much much less, and actually once only used one tank of diesel in a three month period!

If driving would broaden your horizons, go for it! Good luck!

Wannabe Sybil said...

I've been wanting to drive for years - I was really enthusiastic when I was younger. Now I am terrified at the thought, especially motorway driving. But it really would make a huge difference. I will post if/when I have the courage to book lessons. WS x