Wednesday 23 November 2011

Choices

I am clearing out a lot of little bear's clothes, as he is growing like a weed and a lot of stuff that is still very good doesn't fit him. I am not thinking about the stuff fit for rags (Nice Mr Next Door has those) but the stuff that is in good condition (I have been lucky with my ebay purchases).

There are a myriad of choices.

I could pass them on to someone who I know could use them for good purposes. This will cost me convenience and money, but is a good thing to do.
The lady a few doors down, the one who was raided by the police, has been hinting about little bear's old clothes as her son is the next size down. There isn't much money in there, as far as I can tell, and there are four under eight. On the other hand her children aren't very nice to little bear.
I have just received a bag through the door for a local hospice. The hospice could probably do with all the help it could get as I was once privileged to sit in on one of their fund raising committee meetings. As much use as an udder on a bull. But the hospice will pick up the bag.
I passed along a bus route that is quite convenient which has on one side of the road a charity shop for a really good local homeless charity.
On the other side of the road is a shop that buys bags of clothes at 60p per kilo.
And there is always ebay.

I have no idea what to do. I suppose identifying and sorting is the next step, and that has to be done by Monday if I am giving to the hospice shop. I'll never get it sorted in time, so that option is out. I have no idea about the rest.

I'm tagging it under clutterbust, as it is a real incentive to sort out the clothes.

4 comments:

Mudgekin said...

WS, you must check the amazon black friday deals. At 3pm they have the complete Dr Who series 6 box set on dvd

Wannabe Sybil said...

oooooh thank you!!!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Got it!

Wannabe Sybil said...

btw mudgekin, nice to 'see' you!