Tuesday 1 November 2011

More money to pay out

Little bear's school photo has come back. There is a bit of bias here, but I think he looks absolutely gorgeous.

£9 for one print!

Of course, if you buy multiple prints then the price per print gets quite a bit lower, so the eventual cost per print will be nearer £4 as we will want prints for darling father, darling uncle, both my brothers, my sister in law, and one for us! In fact, proportionately it is a lot less than I remember school photos from my day. I suspect costs have come down considerably now all the stuff is digital.

I don't really mind paying for it, and I daresay the school will benefit. And I have also expended £9 on half a dozen white polo shirts for school, which is again a bargain. I could have eked out his current shirts a little longer I suppose, but to be honest, they wouldn't have been meeting his trousers by Christmas. And there is another £5 for the martial arts grading on Saturday. And I am going to try and get in touch with the piano teacher over the next week, I am not sure how that will go.

I think all the spends are worthwhile.

No comments: