Tuesday 15 November 2011

Evil cat is enjoying her food.

Now I am no longer putting down medical food and putting down 'normal' cat food for her, evil cat is stuffing her furry face. She is really tucking in. And it is such a relief to just put some catfood down on the grocery delivery instead of sourcing the cheapest food and getting enough in one go to make it worth while. And she is even bored of the tuna. She is happy with the pouches. Now I may be getting the quite expensive Felix senior pouches (for eight years and over, and evil cat has been qualified for this for over half her life), but it is much cheaper and sooooooo much easier to get stuff from the supermarket.

Of course I would be going through quidco and bestpet to get the medical stuff if I thought she would eat the dratted stuff. However the cycle goes - it gets put down, she sniffs it, has a desultory nibble, licks up the gravy in a half hearted way, walks away, eventually I throw out most of it.

The downside is that the litter tray has become far smellier. And evil cat is now bouncing up and down on me at 5am because she is HUNGRY

No comments: