Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hypochondria alert

I have a cold. Nothing more, just a cold.

Okay, I ache, I am running a good temperature, my nose won't stop leaking and I can not walk more than ten yards without having to stop for a good cough. I am festering.

It is still just a cold with added self pity.

I need to take Pholcodine for the cough, which really does need to be controlled. It is something the Dr has prescribed for me in the past. Except that Pholcodine makes me high as a kite and zonked as a zombie. I can't take it if I am looking after little bear. But the cough is really, really violent.

So I am planning to have a go at the Pholcodine this morning (so please ignore anything on this blog between 10am and 2pm GMT as I won't be fit for purpose and could write anything) and then focus on stuff I can do without moving later.

Hugs to anyone else suffering

No comments: