Friday 25 November 2011

Self pitying Sybil

I just typed out a list of why I am feeling a bit sorry for myself, but I deleted it. I am fed up of feeling sorry for myself, and most of the tiny niggles are exactly that - tiny. I am not too bad. In fact I am blessed in so many ways, and I am extremely lucky with my life. I need to give myself a severe talking to. I have so little to complain about compared with so many.

And one reason to be cheerful - I actually enjoyed going to school in the rain this morning, because it was so odd and surreal, it was raining but it was also bright sunshine! Raindrops were falling in a lovely golden autumn morning (bit windy, problems with umbrella control, nothing too much to worry about). And as I left little bear and stepped out, I saw the most beautiful complete rainbow, and I felt really uplifted.

No comments: