Monday 28 November 2011

Now I'm Boring Sybil

Today has been a bit of a none day. The weekend was a bit flat.

I have loads and loads of things that are whirling round my head, but none I feel are 'safe' to put in the public domain.

On the bright side, the TNT delivery man actually delivered today. He was supposed to deliver on Friday and left a card. However not only was I actually in the house at the time, but the delivery instructions clearly state that if Sybil is out, try Nice Next Door. Who were also in at the time...

I now feel a bit guilty because I did ring up to ask why? And the guy today didn't look the sharpest tool in the box and times are hard and I shouldn't have rung because he may have got into trouble. Though I suppose I would always have to have rung to rearrange delivery. The parcel is looking a bit worn at the edges, so I hope nothing is broken...

And I have found someone that I can give Snowman poo to as a present.

No comments: