Friday 18 November 2011

Ovaltine continues to work

Little bear slept until 7am, although he is still looking very tired. I suspect he is coming down with something (again, normal for nearly five, another cold on the horizon) as he was very prone to bursting into tears yesterday.

I am considering Ovaltine myself. I woke a few times in the night because I couldn't breathe. Then evil cat did some tap dancing practice. Then I had to get little bear to see a piano teacher - he starts lessons on Wednesday. Well, I say lessons, lots of musical games etc and learning a little piano as he goes. He is just so hungry to learn at the moment. I hope I have convinced the music teacher that I am not a pushy mum. He may like the piano, and he may not. I don't care if he doesn't end up a concert pianist. What I care about is him having something that he has to work at to learn, before the chance to 'learn how to learn' wears off.

Also we bought some new school sweaters and queued for ten minutes to get little bear's photo taken with Santa. Little bear, despite everyone's best efforts, still looks like he is about to stand in front of the firing squad.

No comments: