Thursday 9 May 2013

Bear's choice

Bear has the option of four coats/jackets at the moment.  There is the warm winter coat which will definitely be too small next year but we have had two year's wear out of it and it was inexpensive from Matalan, a red thin rain jacket (ebay is my friend), a red and blue slightly sturdier summer jacket (ebay is my friend) and a small brown bomber jacket that is supposed to look like leather (ebay was my friend last year).

Only one of these is without a hood and I am about to go out to pick up bear and it is raining.  Guess which jacket he chose this morning. I can take a different one out with me and there are places he can get it on.

I am a bit unimpressed with the rain, actually, as it is enough to make bear complain, enough to make my hair flat but not enough to get me out of watering the garden this evening.


No comments: