Thursday 9 May 2013

Odd start to the day

Bear woke me up at 6am, as usual.  He is utterly exhausted and in need of sleep but he doesn't seem to be able to sleep in.  Need to foreshorten bedtime, I think, but he was asleep by 8.30 last night.  However if he is tired then he is tired.  I am suspected a collection of growth spurts as we haven't had some for a while.

I also feel utterly exhausted after trying to write last night and failing.  I feel completely weary, tired and lacking in inspiration.  However it isn't yet 8am as I type and I have got myself ready, watered the garden, made bear's breakfast and lunch, sorted out clothes for bear, loaded the dishwasher and actually remembered to get something out of the freezer for dinner.  It usually takes me all morning to get that lot done.

I shall wait and see what happens.  Theoretically I don't have the energy for writing or  housewifery.  However I shall keep my fingers crossed and see if I sleep walk into something useful.

No comments: