Saturday 11 May 2013

Not safe with paypal

Apparently vast quantities of handbags are on their way to me.  I don't 'do' handbags.  I am looking for something to carry a purse in.  I am sure I will cheer up when I see them.

Last night was busy.  This morning has been quite active.  I am low, tired and feeling a bit fed up.  These are dangerous times for me to be left in charge of a paypal account.  Normally I would be sorting out an order for a grocery delivery but I am holding off on that.  I am desperate to keep away.  It has helped that Morrisons are running a deal on Famous Grouse so I have had DH bulk buy there.  The deal from Asda from over a month ago has just run out, so I am hoping this lot will see us through until the end of June.

I need things for bear's sandwiches and a few bits for DH.  He likes Trackers and it is a lot less expensive to buy those in a box in Makro.  I also could do with topping up on the lemonade the men like with their whisky.

Bear has rediscovered his pandy, which he had forgotten about.  It is always a bad sign when he clings on to soft toys.  I suspect that it is basically ear wax build up after a minor cold and DH has put in olive oil drops.  I am not looking forward to the battle to finish off his homework, I will face that one later.


No comments: