Tuesday 14 May 2013

Writing again

The latest piece of writing is here.

I quite enjoyed writing it, but following the weekly prompts are getting me all embroiled in continuing characters, which I never meant to use, and I can see yet another series.

I need to write more for the sake of my mental health.  However at least one thing I am working on looks like it will have a sad ending and I loathe sad endings.  In another piece two characters that weren't supposed to be having much to do with each other are falling in love despite my reservations.

All things considered I think I will go and get some ironing done.


2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

ha ha - you make is sound like you have no control over your characters ! if not - that's a bit weird !!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Bitter experience tells me that you can start a story but the story takes you along for the ride. My control over my characters is on the whole, by and large and in general better than my control of bear. That is not saying much lol WS xxx