Tuesday 14 May 2013

It was a fuse

It was a fuse that blew all the lights on the ground floor.  The wiring in all the houses in the street is apparently eccentric and as That Landlord skimps on maintenance and we don't know what we are doing it is likely to get even more eccentric as the years go on.  I suspect that by the time we are ready to move into a retirement home this house will have reached the end of its life.  There is already the beginnings of a suspicious bulge in the wall of the outside steps down to the kitchen.

Ninety rolls of toilet paper have arrived.  I am still waiting for the handbags.  OH is still unimpressed at the thought of two dozen handbags arriving, no matter how inexpensive, because there is nowhere to put them.  I am trying to stay way from internet shopping as I am a bit more random than normal.

As for yesterday, I seemed to spend most of it being talked at by people who didn't know what they were talking about but were saying it repeatedly and loudly regardless.  By the time bear finally went to bed I felt like I had been repeatedly hit hard on the head by a brick wrapped in a very fluffy towel.

No comments: