Wednesday 22 May 2013

Grumpy start to the day

I was woken again by the kids behind  us screaming.  I then was faced with the ginger gentleman miaowing to come in.  Even though we no longer have evil cat I do not feel up to dealing with the ginger bully.  Then I watched a load of wheel barrows of what looked like what you get when you wash a concrete mixer out being fly tipped as I tried to get bear to school.

On the bright side I managed to get this picture on my way back


It hasn't come out as well as I hoped as it looks quite patriotic close up with white wild garlic, blue love-in-the-mist and very dark pink red campion.  I read somewhere that you could eat the seeds of love-in-the-mist instead of cumin.  I will believe that when I see packets of love-in-the-mist seeds on the shelf at Sainsburys.  I suspect there are a lot of wild stories out there when it comes to herbs.  I think I will reserve judgement.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

I would have no hesitation whatsover in immediately calling the authorities about the fly tipping even taking a picture of the registration plate of their vehicle.
Why should you live with their crap ??

Wannabe Sybil said...

I didn't see the vehicle, probably a van. It was just before wrestling bear into his school uniform, so no chance of getting through. I may try tomorrow (now too late - council offices here keep strange hours). Also someone flytipped a load of tarmac into the holes in our road and I am very grateful, so not sure if I want to rock the boat lol! WS xxx