Saturday 18 May 2013

Clothing sorted

I bought a bundle of four shirts from ebay for a total of £6.70 inc p&p.  They are lovely, clean and nice and bear will look great in them.  They are all short sleeved shirts which are the type he prefers and he is quite keen on all but one of them.

This shirt is in the latest crack of fashion (or if not latest then more recent than I have caught up with) and has blue stripes and pretty blue flowers on it.  I looked at it extremely doubtfully.  DH was not impressed.  DF liked it, but he enjoyed fashion during the 1970s and the shirt fits right in there.  Bear decided that this shirt could go to school and be cut up.  I will get it washed and ironed for Monday.  I shall also wash out the crisp packets.

I am going to get a supermarket delivery and I am not happy.  It is bear's lunches that have broken it.  I am beyond my wit's end with them.  He is refusing sandwiches and all my attempts to add protein.  I wish he would eat cheese, but if he doesn't like it then he doesn't like it.  I am going to be doing some research.

He is not eating much at all anyway, so I may be able to swing back to sandwiches later.  Until then I have caved enough to get some packets of ready to eat chicken (which hurt) and I will also pick up some drumsticks to make for him to have with the goodies in his box.  He loves cucumber sticks and cherry tomatoes and he has been having apples, satsumas and grapes as well.  All I need to do is get protein into him.  He cannot do an afternoon of learning on grapes alone.


Interestingly, while I was looking for a good image from stockfreeimages.com I found some inspiration.  Home made pizza here I come!  Just don't tell bear it has cheese in it.  

No comments: