Wednesday 15 May 2013

Father and Handbags

I was going to post a picture of all the handbags, but half of them have been whipped away.  DF will be taking some to the nearly new sale, one to a little girl and some to his lady friend(s).  I am still left with half a dozen lovely handbags and purses that will do me for years and I shall be very happy with.  The handbags are all in lovely condition and the parcel was well wrapped.

I really should go and do something useful now.  I have washing in, dishwasher on, meal for tonight planned, windows opened, changed DH's bed, noticed that the mattress that will be my bed is now moldy and more or less recovered from getting bear to school.  Time to get a bit further on.

generic picture of handbag from stockfreeimages.com  as most of mine have been nabbed

No comments: