Thursday 30 May 2013

Day Six

Ravylesley - after what the ducks have been up to I am not sure I have the energy for webbed feet.

DH has been absolutely wonderful and taken bear to soft play.  That is, if he can find the soft play in the vast quantities of fog.  I am unimpressed.  I would prefer rain as then at least I would get to see a view of a wet Whitby Abbey

My brother took bear to the Dracula experience yesterday.  It hadn't got better.

One of the most wonderful things about DH taking bear to soft play is that it stops bear reciting all the statistics about Doctor Who which is how he has spent the morning since 6.30am.

Memo to self - buy more alcohol.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I'm not sure you are getting much of a holiday! Be kind to yourself xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

This is the best holiday I've had for years! DH has cooked. I have managed to go on the tour bus. I have done cross stitch and read. The best bit is knowing that while there is a mountain of ironing to do, I can't do it so I may as well relax! Thank you for the hugs. WS xxx

ravylesley said...

Sybs sounds like a great holiday to me with lashings of alcohol and the ducks providing cabaret what more could anyone ask for lol

Lesleyxx