Tuesday 28 May 2013

Day Four Whitby Dracula Experience

Whitby Dracula Experience  - £2 each, ten minutes, no refunds.  However if extremely dim lighting and shop dummies rock your boat then go for it.

Drinking Amaretto Cream.  Will regret this tomorrow when dog sitting.

Utterly exhausted

DH has been a star, cooked all meals today, cleaned up as well.  Going to crawl off to bed.  Bear was up at six this morning.

Bear is utterly rejecting going to the beach but insisting we come back here next year.  I think the drink is affecting me because it makes no sense of anything, but what the heck.

And we have romantic ducks outside our door.  Please insert jokes here.

3 comments:

Hard up Hester said...

Lor, luv-a-duck, nearest I can get to a duck joke, lol.

Wannabe Sybil said...

I thought that they were ducking driving me quackers and the last thing I needed was anything egging bear to ask questions but it was just my feathers being ruffled... (I should be banned, really)

ravylesley said...

look on the bright side while alcohol supplies hold up there won't be a murder committed lol

By the way the weather you are experiencing is the reason we will never ever ever ever holiday on the East Yorkshire coast again as we did it once and came home with webbed feet lol

Lesleyxx