Wednesday 2 February 2011

Acute case

I am suffering from a very large dose of self pity. This is not good. What I need is a large helping of motivation and enthusiasm. However evil cat was tap dancing on me most of the night and little bear decided to start the day at 5am. This is not positive. I was already shattered.

I am creaking along. I fancy shopping, but don't want to spend money. I am hoping I will get outbid on a couple of bids in the next few days - if I don't it will be difficult as I can't find a dratted thing anyway and a large heap of yarn isn't going to help.

I am trying to remember that I don't actually need anything. This is hard to focus on. Actually anything is hard to focus on as all those who have sleep problems will know.

Really, there is nothing to be grumpy about, so hopefully I will be able to focus on that and cheer up!

No comments: